Our New Suite of eServices is HERE!
Here's how you will login OR register to the new interface:
1. NEW USERS (never signed into a DFCU Online Banking website before): Click the “Register” button, accept the online banking disclosures and then continue with the enrollment process. Click here for your user guide.
2. EXISTING USERS (you have logged into your DFCU Online Banking account at least once on or before July 24): Enter your current username, the last six digits of your Social Security Number as your temporary password and follow the login process. Click here for your user guide.
Learn more about what's new!
You can also view our new Online Banking and Mobile Banking web pages.
- Clean design and easier navigation.
- More convenient access to account details.
- Powerful filters to search through transactions quickly.
- Opportunity to personalize the look and feel of your Online Banking experience.
- Streamlined transfer options.
- Saving goals and budgets to make it easy to track spending and save towards your goals.
- The ability to setup a large variety of alerts.
- Self-service options like information changes, ordering new checks and more!
- Your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically be moved to the new system.
- One year of your payment history in Bill Pay will be migrated.
- eBill scheduled payments and alerts will not transfer and will need to be re-established after the upgrade.
- Enjoy the same layout as your online banking experience for ease of use.
- Person to Person (P2P) transfers will now be even faster because it's tied to your Democracy FCU Debit or ATM card.
- Pay bills or people using your smart phone
- Use one username and password for Online and Mobile banking
- In order to have Democracy FCU Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Online Banking.